byKishor Kulkarni (Senior Manager – Business Development )
5 Benefits of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing offers your business numerous advantages. It enables you to set up what is basically a virtual office to give you the advantage of connecting to your business from anywhere, and at any time. With the rapid use of web-enabled devices today (smartphones, tablets), access to your data is easier. This helps your business to grow and evolve. There are several benefits of moving your business to the cloud:
1. Scalability: Your business needs changes with time, as you grow you need a solution that will have an easy scale up and scale down of resources, allowing flexibility as per your current business needs. Instead of purchasing, installing and maintaining expensive infrastructure yourself, your cloud service provider can handle all this for you. Using the cloud frees up your time so that you can get on with building your business.
2. Flexibility: Cloud computing allows you to be more flexible in your work practices. It allows you to manage your business from any part of the world. For example, you can get access to your data from home, or any remote location or while commuting (provided you have an internet connection). If you need to get access to your data while you are at the client site, you can quickly get connected to your virtual office.
3. Business Continuity: Data being the most valuable resource in the world, protecting your data and IT infrastructure is an important part of your business continuity plan. Whether you experience a power failure, natural disaster or any other crisis, having your data stored in cloud ensures that your data is backed up and protected in a secure location. With the cloud, you can access your data again quickly and it allows you to continue with your business as usual, without any downtime and loss of productivity.
4. Realtime Updates: The shift from on-premise to the cloud has resulted in new forms of services. Now your software setup comes up with regular/automatic updates from your service provider with the latest technology versions. It includes bug fixes, upgrades or introducing new features.
5. Cost-Benefit: Moving to cloud computing may lower the expense of managing and maintaining your IT infrastructure. Instead of buying expensive hardware and systems for your business, you can reduce your cost by using the resources of a cloud computing service provider. Further, you may be able to reduce your operations cost in the following ways –
No more system upgrades, no procurement of hardware and software as it may be included in your contract.
You no longer need to pay salaries of expert resources.
Your energy bills may be reduced.
No more time delays.
We understand the challenges related to migrations, upgradations or cloud configurations and thus, Aress aims at mitigating challenges so to see you prosper and grow. To know more, please visit us Or contact at email@example.com