Talk to us now!
Cloud service providers like AWS and Microsoft Azure have more in common with superheroes than one might think.
At first glance you might believe that AWS has an upper hand over Azure, but a deeper look will prove that the decision isn’t that easy. To determine the best cloud service provider, you need to take multiple factors into consideration such as –
· The first and foremost is the flexibility of cost management
· The next reason is scalability
· A vital third reason to choose cloud service platforms is flexibility and convenience of deploying applications on the cloud.
Here are a few ideas to help with the decision making between the two.
AWS offers a wide range of cloud application development platforms. You can find platforms for, game development, core computation and IoT development. Few of the main reason for choosing AWS are:
· Pay-as-you-go feature – enables you to pay only for the services you use and there are price reductions when you increase the amount of resource you use.
· Highly scalable services – suitable for enterprise-level deployment.
· Variety of cloud application development platforms.
· Multiple layers of security encryptions.
· Auto-scaling feature enables developers to better focus on tasks such as programming and development.
· Six modes of payment and dozens of template options in almost every programming language.
Microsoft needs no introduction as the brand name itself suggests its pedigree in tech space. It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that Microsoft provides its own cloud computing solutions. Features that Microsoft Azure offers are:
· Seamless integration with other Microsoft products like Active Directory or Windows Server.
· Multiple testing tools help in effective and easier cloud application deployment.
· Auto-scaling feature for flexible working in a cloud environment.
· Operates completely in a private cloud computing environment.
As I said before, compare your requirements with key features listed above and choose your cloud provider accordingly. Talk to one of our cloud experts to know more about how Aress can help.
Category: 24x7 Technical Support