Talk to us now!
Businesses have realized the importance of business intelligence (BI) and analytics tools which helps in dealing with increasing amount of data stored in either structured or unstructured form and provides integrated insight into data from all corners of the business. Along with an effective BI implementation, it is also necessary for businesses to look at a strong BI support partner who understands the core of the BI tool as well as needs of the business which could be defining the goals and finding the performance indicators that will help them measure efforts to achieve these goals.
Businesses would benefit from choosing a BI support partner who is,
1. Technically sound and suggests cost-effective solutions and ideas to get most out of the BI implementation.
2. Identifies the business needs and problems and solves them taking into consideration the advice from stakeholders and other entities involved.
3. Provides suggestions for the future road-map of BI considering long-term objectives of the business.
Aress Software ( www.aress.com), a Microsoft Gold Partner, provides support for business intelligence and analytics tools for SME and enterprise businesses at all levels. With a team of Certified Power BI and Tableau specialists, Aress helps accelerating BI implementations by,
1. Understanding the various data sources.
2. Designing and building reports and dashboards customized to specific needs of the businesses.
3. Testing of these dashboards for, on-premise or on-cloud deployment.
4. Creating API connections to data sources, enabling you to pull data from all relevant sources and create a holistic view of the business.
5. Providing high level guidance and technical support, as well as Power BI and Tableau best practices, to ensure user adoption.
A strong BI strategy can be compelling – if done correctly and having a strong BI support partner in place will help businesses keep up pace in this era of increasing data thereby getting actionable insights in real-time to give you a competitive advantage. Get in touch with our BI experts at email@example.com and see the benefits!
Category: Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and BI