Unique C# platform for cross platform apps
Developing a mobile app and submitting it to an app store has become essential for businesses to grow in the mobile-first world. Not every app can be built on the same platform and therefore Aress choose Xamarin App Development to create apps on multiple platforms - native and cross-platform.
Build native apps for multiple platforms on a shared C# codebase. Use the same IDE, language, and APIs everywhere.
- Native UI, native API access, and native performance
- Anything you can do in Objective-C, Swift, or Java you can do in C# with Xamarin
- Ship cutting-edge apps with same-day support for new OS releases
Benefits of using Xamarin
Though a cross-platform tool, Xamarin apps look and feel native. They have a native user interface, built exactly the way end-user wants it and behaving the same way. The best thing about Xamarin for Visual Studio is that it builds 100% fully native apps for multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows on a shared C# codebase, which allows us to use the same IDE and APIs everywhere, even for new OS releases.
Our Xamarin offering –
- Economical: Xamarin development cut down the expenses when developing intricate iOS or Android (or both) applications for multiple operating systems.
- Time-Saving: Instead of developing a complete application for each system, which increases time to market and depletes monetary resources, Xamarin developers can syndicate about two-thirds of a single codebase using C#. This saves time.
- High Performance: Xamarin app development delivers high performance with device-specific experiences using native API’s to create a User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UE) that the users of specific devices are accustomed to.
- Ease of Quality Analysis: Xamarin development allows Quality Analysis (QA) and functionality testing for bugs on thousands of devices to ensure perfect integration.