Posted on Jan 07, 2021
Salesforce Marketing cloud – an essential tool for Retail business
Today, retail business goes far beyond brick-and-mortar shop window displays. Before promising to a purchase, contemporary shoppers check prices, read product reviews and browse several websites. In other words, they start their customer journey online and a lot of this pre-shopping prep happens via email marketing. Smart retailers appreciate this and use email marketing efficiently to generate interest and provide shoppers with all the information they need before they start shopping.
Therefore, it is important to have a well-known and tested email marketing tool in your armory which should offer -
- Mobile-First Design - Not long ago, mobile computing exceeded desktop regarding digital media use. This signifies that the average user prefers to access the internet through devices such as smartphones and tablets. Despite this, many providers are still failing to optimize their systems for mobile use.
- Ease of integration - Cloud-based tools also enable users from sales, to customer service, to marketing, and beyond — to coordinate their efforts. They can easily integrate with any platform or existing system, promoting coordination between your agents and providing customers.
- Drag-and-Drop Tools - No matter how many emails you plan on sending, their effectiveness always depends on how the individual emails are drafted. To put it simply, there are accurate ways to word your emails, and there are inaccurate ways to word your emails.
- Tracking and Reporting - Campaigns should be dynamic and pliable. Real-time reporting proficiencies help ensure that you always know how actually your campaigns are doing, aiding you to make course corrections when needed.
Although the new client / customer controls what, when, where and how to interact with a brand, it becomes really complex to manage that relationship with the customer through traditional channels. That is where Marketing Cloud and the Salesforce CRM comes into picture.
Marketing Cloud is the Salesforce Solution that can help you solve these dilemmas — and many more. Decked out with trailblazing features like Journey Builder, Email Studio, Social Studio, the platform is a B2C marketer’s playground. Let’s see what Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers to its users -
- Improving your advertising budget by suppressing old consumers that already bought from you and investing in net-new customers.
- Using Marketing Cloud, you can boost brand engagement via tailored content.
- Increasing sales by enabling service reps to make an intelligent, relevant offers on the spot, after taking a single glance at customers purchase history, email engagement, and web interaction.
- It’s imperative that all this vital data is handled properly and that you comply with the newest legal standards, like GDPR and CCPA.
- With Journey Builder, you can alter customers’ journeys based on real-time events like purchases, mobile app downloads, and more.
- If you want to discover new targeted audiences, the answer is Audience Studio. Powered by ‘Artificial Intelligence’, this feature can analyze billions of data signals and sources to help you reach your goals.
In a world where everything is inter-connected, technology has made it imaginable for businesses to integrate all of these channels under a single roof. By using tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you can gather and share valuable business insights to improve your marketing strategies.
Aress makes sure that you are always getting the most out of your Salesforce Marketing Cloud investment. Our team of Marketing Cloud Automation specialists can offer a thorough analysis of your business process and suggest suitable measures to minimize your risk and maximize your profit.
For more information on our Salesforce offerings, visit us at www.aress.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org